Thursday, September 23, 2010

journal #3 Discuss your virtual life or how you spend your time online.

On an average day I spend about four to five hours online. I for most part I search up for the latest rock song that has come out. I also like to go to You Tube to first listen to the song before I download it. I spend allot of time on downloading music. After I am done with music I go back to the previously opened window which is my Face book page and I see if there is anyone that I may want to talk to and i start a conversation. i stay on the conversation for about an hour to two. While I'm talking with who ever I also open up another window and start playing any random game, like Line Rider, or any other.
On the other hand I also spend allot of time on the itunes making a play list or organizing them. I spend a lot of time locking for songs on itunes store. I also like to go online and see the different prices for accessories for my iPhone, anything that will make it more user friendly than it already is. Also I really like to check out a variety of tattoo designs like tribal, Celtic, dragon and many others. I also play a game that i was taught, and the rules are, you have to go to Wikipedia and search anything and by clicking on links get to an other and you can only do ten clicks.


work cited: Picture From; http://pxlbuzzard.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/linerider1.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment